17 Kraft Paper Packaging Designs
by Chloe Gordon on 04/29/2021 | 3 Minute Read
Kraft paper is paperboard produced from chemical pulp made in the kraft process. It's a way for wood to get converted into a pulp consisting of the purest forms of cellulose fibers (also known as the main component of paper) that can lend heft and strength as a material.
Also, it's essentially the purest form of paper that's both durable and perfect for the aesthetics of packaging. The brown pigment can instantly intensify even the most simple designs by allowing the brand's most refined side to shine through. Packaging designers often love introducing kraft paper to their works as it brings an element of unexpectedness and even makes a luxurious statement in some cases.
Here are some of our recent favorite packaging projects that incorporate that wondrous and tough pulpy thing.
1. PomPom Paddock Proves That Plant-Based Packaging Doesn't Have To Be Bland
2. Yuan Fu Rice Field Anmi Has Swoon Worthy Packaging
3. KAI's Disposable Paper Razor Gives Plastic A Close Shave
4. Canopy Ensures Self-Care Is In The Air
5. Hotel Arcadia Brings A Luxurious Twist To Their House Wine
6. Zoomin Gets An Eco-Friendly Packaging Revamp
7. Mule Artisan Coffee: Where City Meets Desert
8. Rocketo: Packaging for a New Standard of Dog Food
9. Franklin Pet Food Meal Kits Get Rebranded
10. KAFFA Is Sustainable And Straight Forward Coffee Design
11. Procter & Gamble To Release A Plastic-Free Deodorant In A Paper Tube
12. Don't Be Afraid To Experiment With Malmö Chokladfabrik – MCF. LAB. SERIE
13. Airplane Food Never Looked So Good, Thanks to Scandinavian Airlines
14. Anagrama Creates A Casual Chic Look For Dutch C&A
15. Misshumasshu Has an international Japanese Look With Off the Shelf Packaging
16. CaliWoods Reusable Straws Can Be Business OR Pleasure
17. Widarto Impact Brings New Meaning To "Guilt Free" With Riesco Natural Iced Cream