VinVinVin Is Designed For Those Who Serve It, Those Who Make It, & Those Who Drink It
by Jessica Deseo on 01/31/2020 | 1 Minute Read
You don't need to know wine to enjoy it.
This is the motto of vinvinvin, a new wine bar on Beaubien Street in Montreal. Three "vin" for the three people targeted: those who serve it, those who make it, and those who drink it. To highlight the mentality of the establishment, wine for wine, the visual identity has been simplified as much as possible. Through the adventures of Jean Jus, a "bon vivant" character, the wine is presented in its simplest form. No Château of... or Domaine of... Good wine. Good people. One of our mandates was to design the 3 house’s wine label “ Jus de lieux ” white, red & rosé.
- Graphic Design & Art Direction: Simon Langlois (NotherStudio)
- Illustrations: Catherine Potvin - instagram
- Coach de vie & Strategist: Alexis Pinard
- Copywriter: Marc-André Lafrance
- Photography: Vincent Castonguay & Audrey Eve Beauchamp & David Dworkind
- Motion design: Raphaëlle Brillant-Marquis
- Architecture: Ménard & Dworkind