When you find yourself in Whole Foods or a specialty grocer do you often look up and realize you’ve been walking the aisles in a dream like state for over an hour getting way too enthusiastic over a new beautiful package design you had to pick up? Or how about realizing you’re on vacation in a store soaking up all the innovative delicious snacks or beauty products you can’t wait to try while you know you have someone waiting in the car for you?
Yeah, us too. Welcome to Design Womb.
Our top values: Autonomy, Resourcefulness, Fun, Curiosity (Lifetime Learner)
We’re hiring a full-time branding, packaging, and illustrative designer The best part? We’ve always been a remote-forward team serving clients across the country for 10+ years. While being local isn’t a requirement it is a big “nice to have” for us. We keep PST hours with some flexibility around how that would work if you are not on the west coast with us. This is a salaried full time position. Compensation is based on experience. Vacation, benefits and perks are included.For a LOT more detail about this job & to apply through our site visit:https://designwomb.com/jobs
- Minimum 2-3 years of graphic design and/or packaging experience at a creative agency or studio, but it’s all about the work.
- Brainstorming and developing creative directions, design strategy, and “big ideas".
- Branding, identity, logo design, and iconography.
- Illustration or or other artistic illustrative skills/digitizing this type of work.
- Developing and delivering agency presentations.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once, or shift gears and remain flexible.
- Packaging design knowledge and CPG experience.
- Excellent typographic eye and strong layout skills.
- Hands on real world print production experience.
- The ability to facilitate your own work environment at a home. Some perks included.
- Leading or participating in internal and external meetings.
- Collaborative team player mentality with go-getter/self-starter approach.
- Humble, flexible with feedback, but ultimately the ability to generate your own work, take ownership of things, and lead a project without a lot of hand holding is a must.
Preferred Skills (but not required)
- You live in California, San Francisco, the Bay Area, or are West Coast. (though not required!)
- Experience sourcing packaging vendors or suppliers.
- Website design or digital experience.
- Hand lettering or custom logotype design skills.
- Art Direction of photography.
- Photography or other related passions to design.
- Experience with food industry regulations.
How to Apply
Job description page URL only below to apply.