We are looking for a rockstar designer with a passion for print, packaging and digital design. You'll need to be a problem solver and ready to bring your A-game to help our design team take our brand aesthetic to the next level and keep a high volume of work constantly moving forward. This position is located in Southern CA.
• Work collaboratively with the Creative Team to produce innovative designs for new product packaging, print materials, and digital asset support as needed.
• Work collaboratively with Operations/Fulfillment Team to manage print production after art file release, including reviewing proofs, conversing with vendors to ensure design vision is executed appropriately, and attending press checks as needed.
• Produce packaging design and marketing collateral for a suite of products across ONEHOPE, ONEHOPE Winery, and Events. Examples include but are not limited to: shippers, wine labels, printed catalogs, printed inserts/takeaway cards, product mockups, etching designs, resizing/retouching product imagery for the website and marketing materials, prepping all print files for release, reviewing and approving proofs for final production, communicating with print vendors to ensure high-quality output of all final assets, and generally supporting the Creative and Operations/Fulfillment Team as business needs dictate.
• Maintain a consistent brand identity/experience across the complete lineup of products
• Monitor and manage projects from concepting, production, quality control and through release.
• Create and manage designs that are on-strategy and reflect the brand’s personality while ensuring brand consistency across all channels.
• Manage time constraints across all design projects
• Stay current on all trends and the latest technological advances
• Assist the team in design needs / inspirational conversation
- 5+ years post-college graduate experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3D Rendering Experience
- Advanced knowledge of typography, layout, and color
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented, understanding the technicalities of print file preparation for file release and high-quality output.
- Comfortable conversing and working with external print/product vendors to ensure design vision is executed as expected and at the highest quality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and willingness to receive feedback.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while staying calm under pressure
- Independent and accountable, staying apprised of and ensuring personal and project deadlines and completed on time
- Take initiative and seek out answers/solutions on your own to keep projects moving forward
- Positive attitude, actively seeking new challenges, and eager to learn
- Passionate about ONEHOPE's mission
- Hungry to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Above and Beyond:
- Packaging Experience in the wine industry or beverage
- Advanced 3D Rendering Experience
- Illustration and Retouching Skills
- Can speak Mandarin for production with overseas vendors
How to Apply
Please apply using the link below. Please don't e-mail the provided e-mail directly.
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Link to Design Portfolio with relevant work samples
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work with our creative department
- Why you want to work at ONEHOPE