Elmwood New York is seeking an Associate Creative Director to lead and manage design projects for high profile, global brands. The role requires deep experience in developing consumer packaging and brand identity systems. We are looking for someone with the craft and strategic thinking necessary to build meaningful, memorable and iconic brands.
The ideal candidate is also a gifted storyteller, inspiring teammates and clients with innovative creative, thoughtful insight and a compelling point-of-view. As a design leader, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues and have overseen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
- You have 10+ years of consumer branding experience with the portfolio to prove it.
- You’re a conceptual thinker who can translate the big idea into beautifully crafted design systems.
- You have experience building iconic design assets and understand the role they play in establishing a brand world beyond packaging.
- You understand how to design within brand guidelines but push and challenge the brief when necessary.
- Work in partnership with strategic and account teams to understand and manage client needs
- You’re an experienced collaborator leveraging a global network of motion designers, illustrators, typographers, visualizers, and other specialists.
- You’re a compelling presenter who can confidently convey creative ideas and build strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Manage deliverables, timelines and budgets of all engagements
- Provide leadership for design team, continually elevating the standard for creative excellence.
- Contribute to studio culture and team building.
How to Apply
With us, you’ll get to work on some of the world’s best-known brands and get the chance to create the world’s next big brands. Not to mention all the things you’d expect – and more – from working for a big independent agency like Elmwood. So, come on. Join us.
Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.comSOCIAL MEDIA
We post all of our vacancies on Instagram and LinkedIn, so make sure you follow us to get up-to-date news of our opportunities. Like most companies these days, we may check out your social media footprint like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram as part of our recruitment process in order to learn a little more about you.EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. In fact, we believe that recruiting and developing a diverse workforce is essential to our success. So, we welcome applications from people whatever their age, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, political belief, trans-gender status, sex or marital status.GDPR