ACE Bakery Releases the Limited-Edition Breadblox With Conceptual Packaging to Match
by Rudy Sanchez on 11/08/2019 | 2 Minute Read
Taking a moment out of the day to share a meal with others, be it a celebratory feast or a simple coffee break, is a longstanding opportunity to socialize that’s being interrupted more and more by mobile devices. Turning to technology to counter it, ACE’s new device disconnects people from cyberspace so that they can connect with people in meatspace.
“There’s nothing more powerful than breaking bread with someone. For centuries, it’s been how we connect, share and make memories. ?But in these modern times, a few unwanted guests have pulled up a seat to the table, distracting us from true connection – our mobile phones. In an effort to help curb the ever-so-present beeps and boops around the dinner table, ACE created the breadblox – a modern take on the breadbox that’s designed to hold devices so you can disconnect to truly connect.
A few of the limited-run countertop products come in a specially-designed package made to highlight the silencing of the beeps and boops that take us away from breaking bread with our loved ones. With weighted strings making the soundwave-like design adorning the top of the package, a tabbed, slide-out interior box motivates the soundwaves to go silent – just like the product itself.
Agency Mosaic North America and print producer Godin Productions worked with ACE Bakery on the innovative packaging for the bespoke product that is now sold out. Hopes for another limited-run to hit our dinner tables will be determined soon after an overwhelming interest in the product.”
- VP Executive Creative Director: Jess Willis/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Creative Director, Art Director: Jason Soucé/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Associate Creative Director, Copywriter: Sasha Newton/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Senior Designer: Julia Hummel/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Design Director/3D Artist: Tony Melino/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Project Manager: Jess Disipio/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Project Manager: Danielle Castellino/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Sr. Director: Chris Desjardins/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Account Director: Shannon Robinson/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Account Director: Nicole Bakker/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Director, PR & Influence: Erin Del Giudice/Mosaic North America, Toronto
- Producer: Alice Pelot/Wondermakr
- Agency Producer: Julia Morris/Makers
- Agency Producers: Jess Parsons/Makers
- Partner, Print Manufacturer: Kevin Godin/Godin Productions
- Photographer: Vicky Lam/Westside