Graphic Designer - Temp
Acme Smoked Fish Corp. | Freelance | 08/31/2022
The Temporary Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating print and digital designs for a variety of projects. They will be expected to have a strong understanding of print production methods and CPG brand systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent file management skills and be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
*Temp = ~25 - 30 hrs/week.
- Adjusting and creating packaging layouts with brand standards.
- Adjusting and creating web and social media content with brand standards.
- Light photo reformatting and retouching.
- Assist with file management.
- Assist with the development of sales support materials including sell sheets.
Education & Experience:
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar.
- At least two year’s experience working with packaging layouts, brand standards, social media content creation.
Additional Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Experience with cloud file management systems.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- Outstanding visual communication skills.
- Collaborative attitude and style.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and a URL link or copy of your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acme Smoked Fish Corp.
30 Gem St.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Acme Smoked Fish Corporation is a fourth-generation family owned business and the largest smoked fish production company in the country. Acme manufactures and distributes its products in the U.S. under four core brands (Acme, Blue Hill Bay, Ruby Bay, and Spence) and private labels through leading retail and food service institutions. The company operates manufacturing sites in New York, North Carolina, Florida, Massachusetts, South America and Europe.