Retail Voodoo is hiring a Sr. Graphic Designer, with skill and drive to craft uniquely ownable brand experiences! This is a full-time, hybrid position with some remote work. Candidates must be able to work 2-3 days onsite in Seattle, WA.
Who you are:
You are a passionate packaging designer in love with CPG, branding, and food-beverage-wellness culture. You believe that design can be a force for good in the world – and you are ready to make your mark by helping our clients push the envelope! Must be dependable, self-motivated, have a positive and can-do attitude, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
What you will do:
You will collaborate with team members under the direction of the Design Director to create beautiful and effective design solutions that address our clients’ strategic objectives. You will create innovative packaging and print deliverables for our consumer product brand clients. Must be comfortable writing/co-authoring style guides, and brand playbooks.
Your portfolio should include print, packaging design with graphic sensibilities as well as impressive design skills.
Success looks like:
You are able to consistently produce world-class creative solutions that increase the firm’s success by ensuring we continuously deliver on our promises to clients.
Skills and experience:
- CPG identity and package design. (concept through production)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of branding.
- Exceptional design skills, great communication skills, good hand skills.
- Profound typographic sensitivity (mandatory).
- Proven experience with complicated packaging design systems, including iconography and information management.
- Ability to think spatially.
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to translate business objectives into solid design strategies.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines and commitments.
- Create, execute and produce design communication for a variety of media.
- A strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work.
- Endurance. Changing the world is a long-view game.
- Strong sense of self and a willingness to let go of it in order to pursue holistic solutions.
- Collaborate with team members under the direction of Creative Strategist and Brand Strategist.
- 5+ years of experience with demonstrated success, preferably in a design firm or agency environment.
How to Apply
Submit applications through the URL provided.