Retail Voodoo is hiring a full-time, mid-level Packaging Graphic Designer to join our team.
Who you are:You are a passionate packaging designer in love with CPG, branding, and food-beverage-wellness culture. You believe that design can be a force for good in the world – and you are ready to make your mark. Must be dependable, self-motivated, have a positive and can-do attitude, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
What you will do: You will collaborate with team members under the direction of the Design Director to create beautiful and effective design solutions that address our clients’ strategic objectives. You will create innovative packaging and print deliverables for our consumer product brand clients. Must be comfortable writing/co-authoring style guides, and brand playbooks.
Skills and experience
- Must have 3-5 years of design experience in CPG (brand identity, package, marketing, and trade design). Demonstrated success at concept through production, preferably in a design firm or agency environment.
- Proven experience with complicated packaging design systems, including iconography and information management.
- A strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines and commitments.
- Ability to deliver clean layered production-ready files.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
Your portfolio should include print, packaging design with graphic sensibilities as well as impressive design skills.
How to Apply
U.S. applicants only.
Please Apply Online with your cover letter, resume and link to portfolio.
This is an offsite (remote) position with occasional onsite meetings.