Job Responsibilities (Client)
- Assist account director to manage client relationships.
- Manage changing project priorities, timelines, and deliverables, proactively communicating updates across teams.
- Schedule internal project review meetings.
- Track project changes and their impact on the cost/time frame of project delivery.
- Serve as the main lead and client point-of-contact on certain projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with clients, agencies and suppliers from initial briefing through implementation.
- Gather all relevant project specifics and initiate projects.
- Ensure projects deliver within schedule, agreed budget and high quality.
Job Responsibilities (Internal):
- Adopting company SOP (Standard Operating Process), contribute to their continual improvement and function effectively and exclusively within this workflow. Specifics tasks within the workflow include:
- Tracking project progress throughout the day and providing status updates to client services.
- Estimating projects
- Facilitating project kick-offs with design and production teams
- Participating in Quality Assurance check points
- Approving final deliverables
- Billing Invoicing preparation
- Project review and wrap-ups
- Accountability for production schedule and the successful execution of projects.
- Actively support internal staff facilitating teamwork, communication, organization and feeling of shared responsibility.
- Maintain, enhance and develop long-term client relationships, with frequent and relevant communication.
- Demonstrate passion about our client’s business developing understanding of organization, brand, and the market
Requirements and Skills:
• 3 – 5 years of professional project management
• A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
• The ability to plan and coordinate
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud software to review artwork files
• The ability to proof work and provide feedback
How to Apply
please send an email with your UV/resume to email@example.com