MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Manager, Packaging Creative Operations is responsible for overseeing all phases of creative packaging execution process to ensure the production of high quality, strategically grounded creative. As a strong project manager, the Manager, Packaging Creative Ops will be a key cross functional partner to various teams throughout the fresh HQ business including (but not limited to): Global Packaging Design, Global Packaging Development, Creative Operations, Global Marketing, and Global Creative. While driving timelines and ensuring all deadlines are met, the Manager, Packaging Creative Ops will be instrumental in establishing increased efficiency and processes and workflows.
The Manager, Packaging Creative Ops should have an appreciation for creative packaging, particularly within the cosmetics & beauty space. With exceptional communication and project management skills, the Manager should be process driven, solution oriented, and highly collaborative.
- Manage creative development/packaging production, routing approvals to meet timelines.
- Gather & archive pending information (brief, die line, ingredient listings, shade assortment, product for pantone matching, copy / translations, claims and comp needs)
- Drive all packaging design project timelines, ensuring key milestones are met, inclusive of scheduling approval meetings
- Manage test and final releases with timely feedback on all submissions
- Monitor workload and reprioritize as needed
- Maintain active communication with all stakeholders on project milestones, deliverables, & overall project status.
- Organize and Lead weekly status, kick offs, creative review meetings with cross functional teams.
- Creation of future thinking processes to streamline workflow and increase efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years working experience (Beauty industry preferred)
- PMP certification a plus
- Experience managing/leading graphic designers and production artists teams throughout a packaging project lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as understanding of ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
- Comfortable with Project Management platforms, such as Workfront, Click Up, Asana, or Smartsheets
- Strategic thinker, Agile Partner, Developed Organizational Skills, and Problem Solver
- Curious and collaborative mindset with the ability to foster teamwork at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment
- Action and result oriented
- Love for Beauty/Skincare, Innovation, and People
How to Apply
Please apply through the link below