Are you extremely organized with strong attention to detail? Are you excited by the idea of using your creative skills to develop packaging for consumer products? Then we’ve got the job for you!
Our company, Fetch for Pets is seeking a full time Sr. Packaging Designer to join our innovative Product Development team based in New York City. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with change and enjoys a fast pace environment. Must have a flexible attitude and able to handle many overlapping projects and requests. The Sr Packaging Designer will report to our Sr. Packaging Design Manager and work closely with our Product Managers on the Development team.
****Experience working with licensed CPG brands is preferred****
This is an ON-SITE position in our NYC office.
- Create packaging concepts based on provided brand guidelines
- Being able to take a project from concept to production files
- Create 3D Photoshop renderings of packaging and products
- Research concepts and put together image boards
- Help with mocking-up samples for presentations
- Work on various projects at one time depending on department needs
- Package design BFA or 5-8 yrs experience in package design
- Knowledge of setting up production files
- Adobe Creative Suite [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dimension experience a plus]
- Able to handle multiple projects at a time
- Organized and able to communicate clearly and not afraid to ask questions
- Good comping [mock-up] skills
- A love for pets!
How to Apply
Please apply via e-mail: email@example.com
- desired salary
- PDFs of work or link
- note availability to join us F/T in-house for this staff position