As our New York Studio continues to grow, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Designer to join the team.
With impressive experience in (but not limited to) branding and packaging design across CPG and drinks brands, we're looking for someone who can think both conceptually and strategically about design. Attention to detail and impeccable crafting skills are a must, as is a solid understanding of the importance of storytelling in design.
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Impress us with your portfolio and we’ll take it from there.
- Responsible for creative ideation and execution
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment under the supervision of the creative team leadership
- Collaborate with the wider creative team, strategy team and account managers to deliver the best possible solutions
- Participate in creative reviews by listening and sharing innovative design solutions
- Provide some leadership and inspire the more junior designers
- Ability to lead a number of different client and internal jobs at any given time.
- Hands on role with expectations of creative suite skills and ability to deliver meaningful creative solutions
- 5+ years design experience
- Experience working on global CPG/Drinks brands (packaging experience essential)
- Total fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite and any motion skills would be advantageous
- An interest in typography
- A great attitude and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and driven team
- Being articulate and communicate proficiently
- Develop designs that are different, brave and challenging.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to deal with a broad range of people
- Strong attention to detail, delivering high quality concepts and designs
How to Apply
Please apply through our careers page.