Do you want to make industry-defining, award-winning creative work for famous brands?
We’re looking for an exceptional Creative Director to join our New York Studio; someone who will drive our creative vision to deliver outstanding, ambitious brand design. A natural and motivating team leader, you will take responsibility for some of the national and international drinks clients we work with, so proven experience working in this category is a must for anyone applying for this role, but we’re also interested to see your experience across other categories, too.
So if you’re ready for you next creative challenge and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, send us your resumé and portfolio and we’ll take it from there.
- Deliver high level creative ideation and execution on all projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment under the supervision of the creative team leadership
- Responsible for project management, and collaboration with the creative team, strategy and account managers
- Responsibilities of the design, delivering high quality, brave and challenging solutions for global brands
- Overseeing and inspiring the design team
- Mentoring the next generation of design talent
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team
- Hands on role with expectations of creative suite skills and ability to deliver meaningful design solutions
- 8+ years design experience
- Experience leading on global CPG/Drinks brands (packaging experience essential)
- Total fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- A great attitude and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and driven team
- Being articulate and able to communicate ideas proficiently
- Develop design solutions that are different, brave and challenging as well as remaining innovative and strategic
- Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to deal with a broad range of people
- Attention to detail
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to resolve complex design and communication issues
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
How to Apply
Please apply through our careers page.