The Senior Brand Manager is tasked with client communication, account management, vendor communication, strategic plan development (to include conducting research, making marketing recommendations, and creating media plans), and developing account opportunities.
This key role is vital for client satisfaction, project efficiency, team unity, and, ultimately, the longevity of the client relationship. The ability to manage multiple accounts with proven experience with CPG brands, managing digital projects, branding, and packaging is key.
- At least 5 years as a senior-level brand manager
- Experience managing social/digital teams and content oversight
- Experience managing web projects, UX, and programming
- Experience with Brand and Packaging projects
- Proven ability to successfully take projects from strategy through launch
- Managing approximately 20-30 accounts in all stages of the creative process
- Strategic engagement with clients to provide high-level marketing recommendations
- Brand strategy support, writing, research, and building of brand decks
- Ability to work closely with the team for group decisions and edits and with autonomy when needed.
- Development of strategic deliverables, creative briefs, decks, and presentations
- Proposal writing and review for house accounts to see where we can maximize our opportunities
- Identifying production resource needs via meetings and the firm’s project management system
- Keeping team members supplied with the information they need to deliver work that is on strategy and on deadline
- Obtaining project approval and sign-off for any new recommendations on existing accounts
- Checking that creative projects meet strategic guidelines provided
- Working with Operations affirming all billing information is recorded and associated with the appropriate projects
- Addressing and remediating challenges with existing projects
- Above all, monitoring the health of the client relationship and keeping them informed
- A killer sense of humor and want to be part of a team that truly cares about each other and the brand we build.
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use subject: Brand Manager Application