We are seeking an energetic and talented Designer to join our Marketing team. This position will report to our CMO/Co-Founder and Marketing Manager, and will also support our E-Comm Sales Specialist and Wholesale Sales team. Responsibilities include delivering effective, on-brand and on-strategy creative for digital marketing assets (email, app, social, ads), websites, print collateral, product graphics and more.
- Lead creative direction from conceptualization to final design execution for digital marketing initiatives including e-blasts, ads, web assets and social media for two sales channels (D2C and B2B/wholesale/retail partners).
- Oversee asset development for digital marketing initiatives and content creation, for both internal and external photo/video shoots. Inclusive of renting equipment, staging product, hiring outside contractors, etc. Manage and organize photo/video assets and master lookbook.
- Work with Marketing Manager and CMO to coordinate two annual photoshoots.
- Be a key contributor to the broader design team to help build the brand’s voice and visual direction across all touch-points. Participate in larger creative team brainstorms with Product Development and Sales teams.
- Work with E-Comm Specialist to continually make improvements to website design and user experience.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Conduct market research and create moodboards/inspo decks to help inform team on current trends.
- React to social trends and help to continually evolve the brand’s platforms. Uncover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
- Create Sales Decks as needed; responsible for designing beautiful and interactive digital catalog twice per year.
- Support Product Development with Modern Sprout App interface design needs.
High level of taste; excellent design craft and layout skills with a strong eye for aesthetics and visual details in digital, multimedia, photography and print projects.
Driven and self-assured; someone who takes ownership of achieving their goals. Strong work ethic and personal accountability.All-around creative person who is nimble and eager to work in a variety of mediums and excited to grow and learn both professionally and personally.Strategic acumen—you always execute against the ask, but you know how to make the work even better and are eager to pitch those ideas.Confident in presenting ideas and campaign directions to leadership; give and receive feedback through design critique.Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.Strong attention to detail and highly organized; specifically with digital file management.Thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment and understands that comes with ambiguity.Passionate about creating repeatable processes, leveraging design libraries, and evolving brand systems.Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.5+ years professional graphic design experience with in-house product-driven business and/or agency.Proficient with Adobe CCExperience working on motion projects, a plus
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com