We are looking for a Packaging Designer who is strategic, works collaboratively and is capable of juggling multiple assignments in a fast-paced studio.
- Packaging design: a solid understanding of architecture, hierarchies and brand equities.
- Moodboards, concepting and design.
- Adaptation work – resizing existing artwork for alternate sizes and structures
- Dielines – adjusting dielines based upon supplied dimensions or structures
- 2D renderings – applying artwork to 2-dimensional structures
- Pre-production – creating high resolution files in correct color space. Working with pantone colors.
- Layout revisions – updates to existing artwork and copy.
- Digital asset creation for website.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or Graphic Design degree required.
- Must be adept in Adobe CC 2020 and keynote.
- Must be MAC proficient.
- Must have solid written and verbal skills and be comfortable interacting with clients.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic, strong organizational skills, excellent coordination and time management skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please include the following for consideration and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Portfolio link or pdf file of your packaging design process and final work