We seek a candidate who is interested in telling stories through packaging, then translating that narrative across various marketing touchpoints and media
We seek a creative individual who understands that precision, detail, and organization are required for big ideas to succeed.
This is a role for a junior design or recent grad to rise up into or a mid-level packaging designer to gain greater authorship over the brand's look and feel across all of its creative needs.We are looking for a portfolio that includes brand refreshes, clean minimal look and feel, and/or hand-drawing skills
Clients will primarily be challenger brands in the food and beverage space.
• hands-on experience in a design studio
• independent and able to self-motivate during this "remote/work-from-home" era
• must express an understanding of current trends in brand packaging
• highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
• expected to write simple copy, have a sense of humor, and reference cultural trends
• skills in photography or content creation, as it related to packaging projects, a bonus
• highlight any other creative skills, including the ability to draw (by hand or digitally) or animate
How to Apply
Please email a PDF portfolio, including any CPG experience