We are looking for a Packaging Designer who has a keen eye for detail, love of typography and thrives on pushing innovation through conceptual thinking. The ideal candidate is an established creative and experienced team player who naturally expands upon given creative direction in order to level up the overarching brand vision. Collaboration plays a key part in this role, working at the intersection of Creative and Product Development, so autonomy, organization and a humble approach are essential.
- Concept and execute on all packaging design, both print and digital, which includes new product development and launches, core packaging updates, promotional kits, and experiential.
- Own the strategy and application of brand system and creative across all projects: applying strategic and creative intent in packaging, print, and in-store.
- Identify and innovate on best practices across package design—looking beyond beauty industry
- Share in ownership and innovation of YTTP brand voice and graphic system
- Create and manage a streamlined process and workflow between key stakeholders cross-functionally
- Work closely with Creative Director to build strategies for all packaging needs that support product initiatives and brand growth
- 5-7 years experience in package design/graphic design, but really it’s all about the work
- Self motivated, team player mentality
- Exceptional eye for detail and trained in typography + layout
- Firm understanding of graphic application to physical products
- Knowledge of latest product trends and materials
- Collaborative yet generative working style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to be flexible and agile with constant changes and time restraints
- Experience working in smaller, high-growth company is a plus
Proficient in: 2D, 3D, Adobe CC, Conceptual Design, Digital Design, Environmental, Type Design, Interactive, Art Direction, Project Management
How to Apply
Please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org