Pulp+Wire a Portland, Maine based CPG focused strategy, creative and digital agency is seeking a brand strategist to join our growing team. As a Brand Strategist at Pulp+Wire, you will provide oversight, activation, and strategic leadership on a variety of projects including brand development, marketing plans, digital activations, web, social management, analysis, reporting, and more.
As a brand strategist, you will develop methods to enhance a brand’s visibility and market share. This role balances creative, analytical, planning, and strategic thinking. In this role you will conduct and/or analyze rigorous market research to understand customer behavior, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand’s positioning, and generate revenue. The Brand strategist will work in both sides of the business — creative brand development and in digital advertising.
In this role, you will be the hub of strategic knowledge and will influence internal and external stakeholders, anticipate and resolve strategic challenges; and balance the smallest of details with the big picture. In short, you’ll be responsible for ensuring your brands and activations stay the course and grow their position while under your purview.
This role is vital for client satisfaction, brand growth, product awareness (via storytelling and positioning), and team unity.
- 8+ years as a Brand Strategist or similar role in Marketing
- Proven experience in the CPG industry
- Portfolio of brand-building projects highlighting digital, web and creative brand strategy
- Killer copywriting skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience developing marketing strategies based on market segmentation
- Data-driven thinking
- Creativity, with storytelling and problem solving
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Arrange and run meetings with direction, leaving with clear objectives + tasks
- Detail-oriented in context of a fast-paced environment
- Solution driven mindset
- Upbeat and positively minded demeanor (in-person, phone and email)
- Keen ability to multitask; self-starter
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Sense of humor
How to Apply
Email your cover letter, resume, and bring the noise to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use subject: Brand Strategist