Both DIELINE and PRINT are looking to add a content editor and writer to our editorial team. This person will assist in leading our day-to-day online publishing efforts for the DIELINE and PRINT websites, in addition to managing our social media platforms.
- Write and develop daily articles in addition to social media posts.
- Work with the team to edit and publish both assigned and original content every week for each publication with increasing cadence, depth, and nuance.
- Ensure exceptional content quality with adherence to the highest standards of business journalism best practices.
- Guide SEO content to drive organic traffic growth while supporting tone and vision with commentary and perspective.
- Help maintain an editorial content calendar.
- Pitching ideas and stories to the editorial team.
- Help with developing and promoting blog content with related assets on social media in addition to cross-promotional strategies.
- Actively evolve and follow the design identity for both DIELINE and PRINT, bringing equal quality to the visual experience.
- Assist in leading strategy and planning for editorial by reviewing Google Analytics.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Four or more years of experience in editorial or blogger position, along with excellent research and fact-checking skills.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Can craft the most clickable of headlines.
- Record of building a media platform, particularly in taking it to the next level of growth and quality.
- Can easily adopt an established brand voice and adhere to style guidelines.
- Experience driving a media company or brand’s social media platforms and voice.
- Strong understanding of content creation, graphics, and other digital content forms.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Photoshop, resizing imagery, Adobe XD, etc.) as well as posting in WordPress.
- Comfortable with working remote and setting your own schedule.
- Professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- Continuous learner with a self-starter attitude.
- Detailed orientated, especially with spelling and grammar.
- Passionate about design, sustainability, technology, and the latest trends in the industry.
- Can build strong relationships with PR agencies, ad agencies, and advertisers.
- An extensive understanding of the graphic design industry.
To apply, send your resume, writing portfolio, and a short note explaining why you’re a good fit for the position. Pay DOE.
To apply, send your resume, writing portfolio, and a short note explaining why you’re a good fit for the position. In your email on the subject line "Content Editor/ Blogger"
How to Apply
Please email with the subject title: Content Editor and Writer with your resume, writing samples and/or URL to writing samples at: firstname.lastname@example.org