We’re looking for an experienced CPG packaging designer who either is a US-American living in Germany or one who would like to come over and join us here at our headquarters in Hamburg. You’ll get to know our city and we’ll get to know you while we work together in an international team mainly for one global client. You will be responsible for the creative development, design and artwork preparation for the packaging of a handful of supermarket brands for the American market.
We would love to welcome packaging designers from all over the world, but for our client in the USA it is crucial that you have an innate feeling for the US market, and be especially familiar with the industry of fast moving consumer goods there.
Skills & Experiences:
- You’ve spent most of your life in the USA
- At least 3 years of experience as a packaging designer
- A convincing portfolio with some yummy CPG stuff
- The ability to work independently and to make your own decisions
- Fit in Illustrator/Photoshop and Indesign
- Good at keeping an organized server structure
- The desire to learn and improve your abilities
- A sense of adventure, and willingness to move to Hamburg, Germany (at least temporarily. We’ll explain when we talk.)
- Although not necessary, a willingness to learn German (we will help pay for some classes.)
- You must agree to not eat lunch at your desk, but instead to take an hour and enjoy the cool little restaurants in our neighborhood, stop for a coffee then come back.
- You must also occasionally drink beer with Germans
- You must also agree to do some sightseeing in Europe. (What else can you do with 27 days of vacation?)
How to Apply
How to apply
Please send us a brief resumé and either a link or PDF with some of your work to email@example.com and please also let us know what salary expectations you have an when you are available.
We look forward to receiving your email.