Creative and Strategic Excellence
- Communicate with your clients as much as possible, act as a strategic resource for them understanding their businesses, their goals, their processes & politics, to ensure the best platform for our creative
- Support your team by not only ensuring they have all the administrative details they need, but that you are helping to unlock and understand the project brief and context
- Provide strategic point of view throughout the course of the relationship to influence both specific projects and business as a whole.
- Lead creative briefings and creative reviews – providing insight and feedback to ensure all work is on brief
- Collaborate with your creative, strategic and realization lead to retain project integrity right through to completion
- Work with our PR team to create powerfull PR stories that showcase our work and client partnerships
- Be an ambassador for Pearlfisher, know our portfolio and case studies intimately and seek our opportunities for us to work on new creative opportunities in everything you do
- Develop project scopes with the clients and team heads
- Manage project spend and invoicing
- Help to identify new business opportunities within the portfolio and report back weekly
- Identify and contribute to business development initiatives and pitches
- Develop strong and fruitful client relationships with your allocated clients.
- Keep client abreast of competitive category movement, to help build the relationship and manage the most impactful work.
- Identify revenue streams for the Pearlfisher business
8+ Years in branding and/or design
Good knowledge of Spanish would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Please apply through our Pearlfisher website.