The Senior Packaging Designer will be responsible for designing a wide range of unique promotional primary and secondary value-added packaging for CPG and premium spirits brands. This role will also be creating soft lines and corporate gifting for luxury and mass market beauty brands. In this position, the Designer will work both collaboratively and independently to develop aspirational ways to present ideations to our internal sales team and clients.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery.
- Maintain customer brand consistency throughout all design projects.
- Interpreting briefs, brainstorming and developing innovative concepts to meet client’s needs.
- Liaise with sales and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop design that are within budget
- Creation of technical drawings/tech packs for pricing and manufacturing.
- Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including revisions and approvals.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Trend researching and compilation of reports.
- Presenting finalized concepts to internal sales teams and clients when needed.
- Creation of print ready artwork files, adhering to client/brand guidelines.
- Responsible for product photography where applicable.
- Render high quality product visuals in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in packaging design, graphic design, or a related field
- 5 to 10 years of profession design experience within an agency
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in 3D rendering software e.g. (Solid Works/AutoCad), a plus
- Knowledge of materials and printing methods
- Experience with design of both soft goods and hard goods, a plus
- Experience in sustainable packaging, a plus
- Experience designing gifting for retail/in-store displays, a plus
- Team-player. Enthusiastic and supportive
- Able to travel as needed
How to Apply
Email resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com