The Social Media Specialist role executes creative for social media accounts and manages both paid and non-paid social media and content plans. This position is both highly creative and strategic and includes marketing and planning the client’s needs through a variety of online and social channels. Elements of strategic thinking, creative vision, creative execution, implementation, and monitoring will be key to this role. Activities in content creation, influencer management, photography, video, web, e-blasts will be asked of this role as appropriate. POSITION DETAILS INCLUDE
- Sound social media/content planning
- Innovative execution of work
- A consistently superior creative product (photography & design)
- Ability to adapt content, creative and voice per client (written content & copywriting)
- Manage and execute social brand executions, giveaways, and influencers, etc.
- Collaboration with the design team on brand activations
- Strategic thinking execution of digital brand needs based on goals and KPI’s
The Social Media Specialist reports to the Creative Director, Managing Director and Brand Manager. As assigned, the Social Media Specialist helps to execute the client content and social media plan. Within the agency, the Social Media Specialist is the coordinator for social media and content programs and works closely with all agency personnel in determining project scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned projects and deliverables. The Social Media Specialist may have direct client contact and participate in the agency’s new business efforts alongside new brand creative and execution.
- Drive and aptitude for social media solutions
- Experience in a creative agency or digital agency environment
- Understanding of social advertising, campaign management and optimization practices across major platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Weekly/monthly data-driven reporting across several social media platforms
- Organizational capabilities to track progress, execution, and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates an understanding of and ability to facilitate campaign creation
- Ability to self-manage projects under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen design sense and the ability to produce content under the direction of the Account Manager and Creative Director.
- Ability to work with and within Adobe Creative Suite seamlessly
See our website for full job description and details
How to Apply
Send your resume and digital portfolio to jobs(at)pulpandwire.com use Social Media Specialist Application in the subject of your email. Thank you for your interest.