Guacamole Airplane is hiring a part-time project manager to help out at our South San Francisco studio for 2020. Do you keep your compost bin full and your email inbox empty? Then you my friend are just who we are looking for.
- Must be available to work 2 days/week at our South San Francisco Studio (3 min walk from BART)
- Scope of work varies depending on open projects, but will include preparing client proposals & presentations, fielding new client inquiries, scheduling out & managing open projects, and just keeping the logistical engine of Guacamole Airplane running.
- Must be detail-oreinted and well-organized.
- Any experience with the Quickbooks, Asana, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- While this is primarily an administrative role, we’re a small team and we wear many hats. A willingness to help out with design feedback and community demos is expected.
- We’re learning on the job, and so will you. An interest in both sustainability and design is a must.
- Bonus points if you caught the spelling error in this post.
How to Apply
Please direct inquiries/applications by January 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org