Thirst is looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an individual who can make friends in an empty room. Someone who is incredibly organised, calm under pressure and with an eye for detail. Your responsibility will be to manage multiple clients, providing the highest quality service possible whilst delivering creatively rare commercially right work. You will be taking control of some key client relationships, ensuring projects run smoothly and representing your client's opinions and personalities in creative conversations. Along with creative leads, you will be leading presenting concepts to clients.
You will work closely with our Strategic Director and Creative Director to ensure that our client’s expectations are exceeded and our core ethos of being Creatively Rare, Commercially Right is upheld at all stages of a project. You will have a close eye for detail but also the ability to see the bigger picture and assess challenges and opportunities down the road.
- Providing the very highest quality client service possible all within Thirsts own style and personality
- Liaising daily, both remotely and in person, with clients all over the world
- Working with creative leads to present development briefs and feedback to the creative team
- Owning, growing and nurturing key client relationships
- Delivering projects smoothly from start to finish, co-ordinating and inputting at all stages of the creative process
- Becoming a client expert, acting as their voice within the agency
- Building creative presentations with the creative team
- Presenting creative, with creative leads and strategy, to often very senior or large client teams
- Managing and maintaining internal paperwork on your accounts - briefs, contracts, time tracking, invoicing
As a successful applicant will have:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Agency experience essential
- A calm persona, able to calmly approach any situation
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Confidence and an unwavering positive attitude
- A commercial mind with the understanding of how to keep accounts profitable
- The ability to take a diplomatic view to challenges, protecting both the client and creative.
- A strong interest in design and branding
How to Apply
To apply please send a CV and cover note of why you are perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org