- Maintains mid to senior-level relationships with client stakeholders and extended internal account team and cross functional partners; establishes trusted advisor relationships in which clients and colleagues seek out advice and counsel.
- Acts as a strategic partner to assigned clients by demonstrating a deep understanding of their market and business sectors and their specific challenges and opportunities. Provides thought leadership, insights, and perspectives that support client initiatives and align our services with client needs.
- Art Directs a wide variety of brand applications including photo shoots, advertising campaigns, marketing communications, web and digital activations
- Ensures creative design deliverables (i.e. visual concept, design, textual content, etc.) follow project specifications and meet or exceed client needs.
- Hands on graphic design and occasional simple motion design
- Provide clear expectations to our internal production group
- Monitor progress of ongoing Creative Design projects; provides guidance and leadership to address and resolve promptly, accurately, effectively, and to the client’s satisfaction, any issues or problems that may arise.
- Leads project review sessions for assigned clients; utilizes information from review sessions to recommend best practices for copy excellence.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of the highest-level client copywriting deliverables within budget and based on objectives and concepts established by the client.
- Develop creative, innovative, and cost-effective Creative strategies that meet client needs, utilizing project experience, current market trends, competitor intelligence, and innovative thinking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Design, Marketing or related field
- 10+ years of previous Art Direction, Graphic Design and Marketing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools and processes, across various touch points (e.g. packaging, in store, online, digital, social, mobile, print, advertising, environmental, experiential, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Proficiency in MS Office and a MAC operating environment.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to travel as required
How to Apply
Qualified creatives apply to the Job Posting.