As a member of the PAC Design Team you’ll be supporting the ideation, generation, development and execution of packaging design solutions for Microsoft products. Our goal is to ensure full and seamless integration of brand, package potential, HW/SW intent, user experience and business strategy to create exceptional packaging across all portfolio channels. This position will report directly into the Creative Director and be an integral role as we continue to build our creative footprint with hands-on, energetic professionals willing to build, learn and grow. Key to success will be a fundamental understanding of structural packaging design, consumer UX, brand strategy, retail and storytelling. Global trend awareness will also be a driving factor in our future-facing work, so a love of seeking, synthesizing and creatively shaping new experience strategies as they relate to packaging, material innovation, the consumer journey, printed/digital content and retail will also be key. This position is will require a hands-on, collaborative person who can effectively prioritize in a fast-moving environment and ideate, create and communicate design intent clearly.
- 5 – 10 years professional experience in an agency/corporation conceptualizing, designing and delivering exciting, forward-facing world class structural packaging, graphic design and brand experiences
- Customer focused design process background with proven ability to deliver designs assets/that align with current brand vision and can push our packaging business in new, innovative directions
- Experience in basic graphic design principals (typography, composition, scale, color theory, etc.) and knowledge of how those principles work together
- Have strong strategic and systems thinking, including a proven track record of conceptualizing, implementing and building guideline sets.
- Expert with one or more 3D tools (SolidWorks, Rhino, etc.), advanced surfacing capabilities and high-volume molding techniques
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint as well as Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Deep interest and awareness of global design, packaging, industry, retail, consumer trends and the ability to leverage such insights into current and future thinking
- Strong visual and communication skills through sketching, illustration, storytelling, etc.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating breadth and creativity in successful packaging, graphics, Vis-ID systems, and consumer UX thinking
- Experience with 2D die line development a distinct advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create brand assets
- Willingness to learn, motivate and inspire others as a Design Leader
How to Apply
Please apply through our official site below.