Gelcomm is a Los Angeles-based graphic design studio with 20 years in the consumer packaged goods and youth/family branding space. We’re setting up a small, satellite office in Minneapolis, and are looking for a versatile, seasoned Graphic Designer to work alongside our Creative Director. Final candidates will be brought into projects on a freelance basis with the goal of transitioning to full-time after three months.
- A strategic mind, able to deliver design perceptively against often complex briefs
- A broad range of design experience, and ability to be a design chameleon based on the needs of project or the intended target audience
- Robust package design and style guide experience, and ability to create cohesive design systems
- Comfort delivering professional work with tight deadlines
- A keen, highly nuanced eye for typography and color
- A talent for creating a hierarchy of information that will resonate with the intended consumer
- Familiarity with past and current design trends
- Experience designing for both kids and adults
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience preparing files for final production (digital & print)
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
How to Apply
Please email us your resume and link to a portfolio. Twin Cities-based applicants only, please.