Who you are.
You’re an exceptionally talented, high-level print and packaging designer with branding experience in the alcohol and beverage industry with dedicated passion for your craft. You possess the ability to generate original concepts and have an outstanding sense of design style paired with an incredible eye for detail.
What you can do.
- Think big picture and execute down to the small details
- Concept meaningful ideas and brand communications
- Design beautiful packaging experiences
- Communicate ideas clearly internally and client facing
- Collaborate with writers, designers, and project managers
- Turn creative direction into beautiful design
- Design compelling and strategic presentations
- Make the complex simple
- Be awesome to work with
- Go above and beyond
- 3+ years designing specifically for packaging (beverage industry strongly preferred)
- Incredible attention to every detail
- Hungry hard-working creative drive
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Thorough understanding of print production processes (experience on press strongly preferred)
- Mastery of design tools: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience creating 3D product mock-ups in Photoshop
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating breadth across various mediums of design: visual design, illustration, branding, iconography, and print
How to Apply
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio.