As the Art Director of Packaging and Brand Identity, you will be responsible for enhancing, protecting and representing the overall creative direction and goals related to our Brand. You will create and optimize packaging, internal and external marketing materials, and products in order to deliver best-in-class creative that supports company growth. In this highly cross functional role, you will analyze the needs of the business and drive priorities for the creative department. As the Creative Director, you are fundamental to the success of the company. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design new trend setting packaging.
- Provides direction on the design, composition and typography ensuring the overall effectiveness and consistency with the brand identity.
- Delivers innovative solutions that are on time and under budget.
- Employ an iterative design process and value engineer with Vendors to develop or re-design packaging so that Bottega Louie is producing best quality product at the best possible price.
- Responsible for stylized brand photography: people, menu items, products and pastry for internal and external uses.
- Filming and editing training, preparation procedure and instructional videos
- Produce content for internal and external marketing and social media
- Works with company leadership & owners to manage project deliverables and ensure adherence to budget restrictions.
- Administer Request for Proposal and competitive bid purchasing process
- Identifies and manages internal and external (occasionally) creative resources.
- Drives recruitment and retention of talent.
- Directs the development and implementation of standards and goals, ensuring they support the organization's business plans.
- Prior Graphic design, creative, or art director relevant experience with consumer products, packaging, print and digital
- Ability to oversee and develop internal and external brand strategy and visual language throughout multiple platforms: packaging, digital, external guest marketing materials, in-store merchandising, investor presentations, training manuals and other internal Company documents
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Photography and web design relevant experience
- BA or Bachelor of Communication Arts degree in graphics design or related field is preferred
- 5 years’ graphic design or other creative work experience
- Skilled in formatting and copy editing
Additional Desirable Skill & Experience
- Graphic/Package design experience within the consumer products, packaging, print and digital in an external or in-house creative agency.
- Experience leading and directing the creative work of others, managing team member performance and contributing to department or agency vision preferred.
- Experience working with senior leadership and/or boards of directors to solve problems and drive growth. Experience applying a wide degree of creativity and innovation in the concept ideation process and in development.
- Experience managing outside resources, including vendors, photographers, illustrators, printers, freelancers, web and interactive sub-contractors.
- Skilled in managing and motivating staff.
- Skilled in communication, presentation and persuasion.
- Knowledge of advertising and marketing principles.
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concept development and writing.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com