As a Senior Designer you have exceptional craft skills demonstrating a natural ability to think beyond the obvious to design unexpected options. You’re the most experienced designer on your projects, working closely with the Creative Lead to ensure you and the team deliver amazing creative work. On select projects you’ll be the creative lead working with the Account Director and Creative Director to take responsibility and ownership for the client relationship.
Some responsibilities include:
- Actively fulfil the role of creative lead on smaller scale projects, acting as the main point of contact within the design studio
- Understand and apply a strategic vision to creative work you’re involved with and have a clarity of thinking that enables you to lead projects
- Have a thorough understanding of BrandOpus design and brand philosophy and use this as a lens through which to approach your work
- Have productive and effective relationships with people at every level across the business to ensure to that you can work together to deliver the creative work our clients expect
- Be a champion of BrandOpus, provide mentoring and on-the-job training to less experienced members of the team, supporting them to generate extraordinary design
- Support the account management team, working together to deliver against client expectations
- Work on new business pitches and proposals, often as the creative lead
- Take a lead role in presenting creative work to clients, guiding them through our approach and thinking so to understand how to judge creative work
At least 5+ years experience in a relevant field
Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
A team player that responds well to creative direction and guidance
How to Apply
Full job description is on our website - apply now!