Luxury Candles DNNA are Inspired by Tennis
by Dieline Author on 03/15/2022 | 2 Minute Read
"Scented candles are Donna’s way of coping with the challenges off the court, which is how she came up with an idea for a line of fragrances with her signature, fragrances with Donna’s DNA, or DNNA as we branded them. Their overall packaging evokes tennis associations – a steel globe also used as a candle snuffer. The scented candle vessels are made out of the highest quality Murano glass: handmade, blown, heated, cooled, personalized and signed by master glassmaker Stefano Mettiello.
The master uses a technique called decalcomania to apply a personalized logo and engraves his signature at the bottom of the vessel with a diamond tip pen. The DNNA scented candles and rooms sticks contain fragrance formulas created at the famous perfume creation center in Grasse, France by perfumer Arnaud Fourré. The fragrances are certified in accordance with the COSMOS-NATURAL standard, ensuring consumers that the products are organic and natural.
The candles are made out of 100% natural wax produced by bees from the Kopacki Rit Nature Park in Croatia, emitting negative ions to purify the air in the room. They contain an environmentally friendly paper wick instead of a lead core wick. The DNNA products emit naturally strong light of the spectrum identical to the sunlight. The overall packaging and the products are environmentally friendly and sustainable, natural and recyclable. The DNNA scented candles are discreet and can fit into any interior."
- Donna Vekic: Founder/CEO
- Igor Vekic: Founder/CEO
- Brankica Vekic, Kristina Veselicic: Project Manager
- Andrea Knapic: (Bruketa&Zinic&Grey, Art Director)
- Ivo Payer: (Bruketa&Zinic&Grey, Creative Director)
- Davor Bruketa: (Bruketa&Zinic&Grey, Creative Director)
- Roberta Kranjec: (Bruketa&Zinic&Grey, Account Director)
- Vesna Durasin: (Bruketa&Zinic&Grey, Production Manager)
- Iva Pemper: Designer
- Konrad Kropf: Designer
- Mia Maric: Designer
- Radovan Radicevic, Danko Durasin, Dragan Karanusic: DTP/Pre-Press
- Arnaud Fourré: Grasse; Murano glass made in Italy by glassmaker Stefano Mattiello