Distrupting The Plastic Bag Industry With Misty Lady Compostable Bags
by Chloe Gordon on 02/25/2022 | 1 Minute Read
Misty Lady home compostable vacuum seal bags were created to disrupt the use of plastic bags by hunter gatherers in the fishing, hunting and adventure industry. Misty Lady is a zero waste product, the home compostable vacuum seal bags are protected by FSC paper envelopes, printed with black algae ink.
- Design Credits:: Reuben Woods
- Design Credits:: Melissa Woods
- Design Credits:: Sara Keranen Gramner
- Design Credits:: Amber Gosbee
- Company: Salt of The Earth Packaging