Love City Premium Hard Seltzer Delivers A Tropical Kind Of Tipsy
by Chloe Gordon on 08/04/2021 | 2 Minute Read
Created during the darkest days of the Pandemic, St. John Brewers leaped into the world of hard seltzers. With packaging designed by Three Needs Creative, the cans of "Love" are inclusive, positive, and colorful, meant for the hands of locals and tourists alike at the beach, pool, or a night on the town. The bubbly and interlocking letters create an aura of pure jolliness, and keeping the can white adds a fresh and crisp sense to the typography and design that any other color would simply distract from. This is a spirit intended to spike your spirits, quite literally.
What does a well-established craft brewery in the Virgin Islands do during a global pandemic?
Well, if you’re St. John Brewers, you go ahead and dive into the highly competitive hard seltzer category. And we couldn’t have been more excited to dive in alongside them. ‘Love City’, the first-ever hard seltzer crafted on St. John, called for a can design that would pop off the shelves in irresistible fashion. The bright, fruit-inspired color palette evokes relentless positivity and the interlocking letters of LOVE represent a unifying, inclusive spirit. This is THE can that locals and tourists want in their hand—on the beach, by the pool, at the bar, and everywhere in between. Love City’s unique blend of island flavors and laid-back vibes offer A Tropical Kind of Tipsy like no other hard seltzer.
- Love City Premium Hard Seltzer Branding & Packaging Design: Designed By:Three Needs Creative, LLC
- Instagram: @threeneedscreative
- Agency: Three Needs Creative: Three Needs Creative, LLC
- Creative Director/Designer: Maggie Susman, Three Needs Creative: Three Needs Creative, LLC
- Creative Director/Copywriter: Karen Bedard, Three Needs Creative: Three Needs Creative, LLC
- Photographer: Sarah B Swan, Tropical Bandit Photography: Three Needs Creative, LLC