Say Goodbye To Your Grey Hairs Thanks To Supplement Brand Arey
by Chloe Gordon on 10/14/2021 | 3 Minute Read
To not yet be grey but live in a world where supplements to battle grey hairs exist feels like a miracle of sorts. Arey is a supplement created to slow hair color loss, and the brand's packaging is also note-worthy through its simplistic and minimal approach. Simply placing the bold logo at the top, followed by the brand's purpose, followed by a quick explanation, and then information makes for packaging with a reason. The lack of color in the packaging system is quite interesting, not only does it act as a visual metaphor, but it also makes the product more approachable for all genders and hair types.
Arey’s proprietary supplement Not Today, Grey is the first of its kind designed to slow hair color loss by supporting healthy melanin production. Made of non-toxic, clinically researched vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and an Eastern herb known for its anti-aging powers, Not Today, Grey helps delay the onset of grey hair at the cellular level.
Arey is committed to looking at the aging process of hair in a different way — with curiosity, science and optimism. Not fear, shame or guilt. While there are thousands of products on the market for preventing the aging process in the skincare space, for aging hair...there are very few options. Consumers are left with the choice of accepting going grey, or dying their hair — which is not only costly, but heavy in chemicals that can actually contribute to the greying process. Developed by a sought after hair stylist and leading chemical engineer, and reviewed by medical professionals; Not Today, Grey is a precise formulation devoid of unnecessary, unscientific or un-researched ingredients.
While Harvard scientists have identified the IRF4 gene that causes grey hair, that gene only accounts for about 30% of hair going grey, while the remaining 70% is within our control. A variety of factors such as vitamin deficiencies, the stresses of daily life, and even the chemicals in dyes we use to cover up grey hair can all be contributors.
Our bodies have a complex storage system that anticipates variable intake and absorption. Along with essential vitamins and nutrients, Not Today, Grey uses ancient herbs that help support our body’s continued production of hair color.
Olberding Brand Family
Olberding Brand Family
Technical Color Manager