Dent Flip Pastilles Packaging Is Simple Yet Striking
by Jessica Deseo on 01/14/2021 | 1 Minute Read
The latest product innovation from Dent consists of double-sided pastilles with different taste combinations. We were commissioned to communicate the unique qualities of the product range in a constantly evolving pastille market characterised by frequent product launches and news.
We developed Dent Flip, a concept that is quickly decoded by referencing the two-sided pastilles through a simple yet bold visual expression. A large, prominent logo combined with clear product photography emphasises taste and the pastille’s two different sides while catching the eye on a crowded shelf.
- Designed By: Strømme Throndsen Design
- Designer: Anne Sofie Bakke
- Designer: Morten Throndsen
- Creative director: Morten Throndsen
- Strategic advisor: Susanne Munch-Rasmussen
- Project manager: Susanne Munch-Rasmussen
Packaging & Dielines 2: A Free Resource