Where does your work fit in the PRINT Awards?
by Jessica Deseo on 09/01/2020 | 2 Minute Read
The PRINT Awards offers 20 creative categories, from Branding to Books. From Advertising to Annual Reports. From Posters to Photography. Submit work that celebrates the power of print, the dynamism of digital, or even a concept that never saw the light of day. No project is too small, no campaign is too big. No matter what you design, there’s a category for it in the PRINT Awards:
- Annual reports
- Book Covers & Jackets
- Branding Identities & Systems
- Data Visualization/Information Design
- Environmental Design
- Handlettering & Type Design
- Motion Graphics & Video Photography
- Posters & Outdoor
- Interaction Design
- Student Work
- Concept Work
Descriptions of these categories and more details are available here.
Winners will be selected in each category, as well as the new Citizen Design and Adobe Design Award categories. In addition, for the first time, judges and the PRINT editors will select three major new award designations:
- Best of Show—the highest-rated project in the entire competition.
- Agency of the Year—the highest-rated agency, studio or in-house brand in the entire competition, determined by the most wins across all categories.
- Editor’s Choice—PRINT’s favorite design, as selected by the brand’s internal editorial team.