Center Designs Swoon Mixers And We Are Swooning Over The Typography And Bright Colors
by Jessica Deseo on 04/15/2020 | 2 Minute Read
We all want to drink without the sugar hangover, and of course calories. In comes Swoon to be the mixer to your favorite alcohol without the sugar hangover just a regular hangover.
Swoon just launched Swoon Mixers, a new line of zero sugar, zero calorie cocktail mixers mixers, that get their sweetness from monk fruit. This product lived formerly as BeMixed, but now is as a part of the Swoon family with a new look and updated formula (no more stevia or erythritol!).
Swoon Simple Syrup, a great addition to your coffee, tea, or cocktails, has also had a packaging redesign. Swoon Mixers offer a burst of flavor that we all love to drink, but can rarely find in zero sugar products. They taste good and are good for you, making them the sweetest surprise. Each flavor- Ginger Lime, Cucumber Mint, and Margarita, brings together celebration and lightness.
Swoon Mixers are non-alcoholic and while they make the perfect cocktail in under 5 minutes, they can also be paired with soda water to make a refreshing mocktail. Keto-friendly, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, and vegan, Swoon Mixers are available for shipping nationwide on tasteswoon.com and Amazon. Swoon Mixers can also be found in over 2.5k retailers across the country including Wegmans, Kroger banners, Raleys, and more.
- Swoon Mixers package design by: Hannah O’Connell in-house at Swoon
- Swoon Mixers package design by: with support from Andrew Galloway and Jeff Kardos at CENTER
- Swoon Mixers logo by: Andrew Galloway at CENTER
- Original Swoon logo by: Andrew Galloway at Red Antler
- Lifestyle Photography by: Heidi’s Bridge
- Food Styling by: Sean Dooley
- Product Photography by: Ford Media Lab
Acme Smoked Fish Corp.
Olberding Brand Family