NakedPoppy Cleansers: A Clean Skincare Brand Where Less Is More
by Shawn Binder on 12/02/2020 | 2 Minute Read
The design for NakedPoppy Cleansers definitely takes the less-is-more approach, which is perfect for a skincare line that wants to use clean ingredients. The bottles themselves are opaque, and feature the typeface-focused logo running horizontally down the bottle. Utilizing a beautiful, translucent lavenders and oranges for the caps and pumps, NakedPoppy is a skincare company that takes a minimalist approach to back it’s vision.
NakedPoppy Cleansers have a mission: to nourish and refresh with clean ingredients for clean skin.
Both cleansers harness sustainably-sourced ingredients and gentle, sulfate-free surfactants to deliver a luxurious experience.
The primary packaging design leans into the simplicity of the clean and simple ingredients — while the secondary features the most calming colors from the vibrant NakedPoppy brand palette.
The secondary packaging was printed by environmentally friendly printer, Hemlock and is part of their ZERO Carbon Neutral Program.
- NakedPoppy Cleansers: Designed By:Danielle Moore
- Instagram: @missdaniellemoore
- Package Design & Art Direction: Danielle Moore: Danielle Moore
- Photography: Cera Hensley, ViV MGMT: Danielle Moore
- Prop Styling: Natalie Papova: Danielle Moore
- Secondary Packaging Printer: Hemlock: Danielle Moore
Packaging & Dielines 2: A Free Resource