These Sleek Glass Bottles Aim To Bring Attention To Global Ocean Plastic Pollution
by Natalie Mouradian on 09/16/2019 | 2 Minute Read
Earlier this summer The Refreshment Club came out with #the100kinitiative, a project that aims to draw attention to the global issue surrounding plastic waste and its devastating effects on our oceans. The result is a sleek glass bottle that reminds consumers about the marine life affected by pollution.
“The Project is called #the100kinitiative:
100,000 Bottles to commemorate 100,000 marine mammals impacted by plastic. 100% of profits go to Oceana to fight plastic pollution & protecting the wildlife that still call out oceans home.
- The glass bottles are made from the lightest volume of 100% recycled glass, to ensure minimum carbon footprint during creation and transportation.
- The bottles are all Individually numbered, each to represent a marine mammal impacted by plastic.
- The label artwork has been created by artist @this.is.amit to represent the marine mammals in a plastic free habitat
- The double sided label along with the conical glass bottle shape, when viewed through the bottle magnify the it making the illusion that the whales are swimming.
- To minimize assets while delivering all the information, the outer boxes have been used to also be the source of information.
- Each bottle also comes with a neck tag with all flavor, and campaign information.
- All the labelling has been made from 100% compostable plastic free paper.
- The campaign also asks people to reincarnate their bottle into a vase after they enjoy the beverages.
- Designed By: The Refreshment Club
Dieline Media & PRINT Magazine