Your Mani-Pedi Just Got Extra Fancy With Simmetria
by Dieline Author on 10/10/2019 | 2 Minute Read
Ukraine based studio Brandon Archibald was challenged to design for one of the largest manufacturers of beauty tools. The challenge was to create an upscale brand identity, packaging, and retail design.
Simmetria is based on the concept of symmetry. Harmony has a strict scientific structure, where symmetry is the core. We subconsciously consider aesthetic any symmetrical form we see around us. There are endless examples of symmetry in the world of nature: sunflowers grow according to radial symmetry; snowflake has clear hexagonal symmetry & so on. The laws of symmetry could be seen in beauty tools that help us achieve an ideal shape, just look at scissors. People spend hours doing manicure and pedicure, aiming to perfect symmetry.
With the concept you can see the execution following suit with beautifully designed structures.
- Creative Directors: Boris Alexandrov & Anna Alexandrova
- Account Manager: Daria Svidchenko
- Art Director: Elena Parhisenko
- Graphic Designers: Server Terlekchi, Anton Storozhev
- 3D Artist: Sergey Makuhovskiy
- Copywriter: Dimitry Panasiuk
- Agency: Brandon Archibald