The Brief 7/4/17: Design News You Might Have Missed
by Theresa Christine Johnson on 07/04/2017 | 1 Minute Read
Here’s the latest:
- Craft beers have made their own declaration of independence.
- Canned sparkling wine and sparkling rose, now at Trader Joe’s. Consider yourself set for summer picnics in the park.
- Recreational marijuana sales in Nevada are now legal, as of July 1st. Here’s what you need to know.
- “Some makes little or no sense. A cauliflower in a bag? Shrink-wrapped broccoli? Even the humble banana and orange require styrofoam and plastic padding.” Ah, if only our produce came with its own natural packaging...oh wait.
- Sir Elton John’s got a new visual identity. Epic.
- Love it or hate it, the 80s has a pretty distinguishing aesthetic.