The Brief 4/18/17: Design News You Might Have Missed
by Theresa Christine Johnson on 04/18/2017 | 1 Minute Read
Here’s the latest:
- Packaging for natural products 101.
- Missing something from your Easter candy packaging? It might be the word “Easter” itself, which Cadbury and Nestle removed from UK sweets.
- Okay, Star Wars fans, this turntable is for you.
- If you love the smell of old books, then being a scent detective would basically be a dream job. “The group of library smellers were asked to abstain from the use of scented products and eating 30 minutes before the sniff test. Upon entering the library, participants described the smells using a form that provided 21 descriptors, including ‘almond’ or ‘chocolate,’ and the option to fill in their own descriptions.”
- SHADE. And we love it.
- Let your inner child have some fun with these beautiful and modern puzzles.
- What would happen if we treated democracy and equity like a design problem?