The Brief 2/21/17: Design News You Might Have Missed
by Theresa Christine Johnson on 02/21/2017 | 1 Minute Read
Hey, The Dieline, happy Tuesday. We realize how crazy this sounds, but March is almost here (right?). We’ve got lots of events planned for this year, and our next one is March 2nd in Phoenix. Will you be joining us at Dscoop? Learn more and register (and yup, it’s free).
Here’s the latest:
- Welp. Stefan Sagmeister has some serious apologizing to do.
- New food packaging regulations are coming in 2018. Here’s how to use them as opportunities.
- Will boxed water get as much crap as boxed wine did for all those years?
- Hey Washington state, your cannabis products now need to include a label to deter children. You’ll actually face a fine of up to $2,500 for not having this symbol on the packaging somewhere.
- The way we snack affects the marketing that matters to us.
- A 9 year-old girl has the power to change juice packaging. The Future is Female.
- Packaging is taking over again with produce.
- Brands can resist, too. “Welcome to the ‘activist economy,’ where a brand’s value and values are now becoming intertwined and indistinguishable. And it’s not limited to consumers of brands, but also a brand’s employees, partners, representatives and even the brand itself.”
ENCHANTE ACCESSORIES INC
L&E International Ltd.