Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
by First name Last name on 03/18/2009 | 2 Minute Read
New work for Clorox by Brand Engine:
What are your thoughts?
Clorox then challenged us to design the new Disinfecting Wipes packaging around their alternative pop-up packaging structure (by Tridimage), and we saw an opportunity to transform the functional level of clean to an aspirational experience that truly resonated with Clorox’s female consumer. We created “counter top” worthy designs that leveraged the Clorox brand strategy, supporting the promise of happy, healthy family living.
Results: The designs truly supported the new brand expression. Starting 2009, the Clorox disinfecting wipes hit the shelves with positive trade acceptance and with several positive publication mentions of the dramatic new look and feel.
- By creating a beautiful design, increase wipes usage by motivating consumers to leave wipes out on countertops where they were more accessible and convenient.
- Effectively balance a strong shelf presence at retail, while creating sophisticated, modern and original designs so beautiful that the consumer doesn’t hesitate to leave them out.
- Create a line of modern, contemporary packaging – modernizing the Clorox brand character.
- Create a look that is elegant and sophisticated – reflecting the premium quality of the Clorox brand.
- Create a simple and uncluttered design, that reflects the brand character and makes the consumers life easier.
Acme Smoked Fish Corp.
Olberding Brand Family